Aimpoint Micro T1 2 MOA with High LRP Mount Box
The Aimpoint Micro T-1 is ideal as a stand-a-lone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics. Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. The Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility. The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation night vision technology.
Aimpoints unique coating on the front lens reflects the dots selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD). With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready for round the clock use.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings - one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws - no other tool required
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
- Length: 62mm, (2.4)
- Width/height sight only: 41 x 36mm, (1.6 x 1.4)
- Width/height including mount: 62 x 41mm, (2.4x 1.6)
- Weight sight only: 84g, (3.0 oz)
- Weight sight with integrated mount: 105g, (3.7 oz)
|STOCK FRAME GRIPS||-|
There are no reviews for this product yet. Want to be the first? Click here!